18 February 2023

Kew Orchids (18 Feb 23)

I made my second visit to Kew Gardens 2023 less than two weeks after the first. My excuse this time was that I had a visitor to take but no excuse was really necessary.


Knowing what to expect I was able to spend my time looking more closely at some of the things I had passed more quickly the first time and to take time to compose a passable photograph of one of the giraffes.


Of course the orchids were the point of the visit and, again, it was the variety of their shapes and colours that delighted me.
  

We also made a quick visit to Shirley Sherwood Gallery to see the extraordinary When Flowers Dream exhibition by Tanya Schultz. It was just as weird as it looks in the picture below and was well worth seeing because of that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!