7 July 2012

Spam comments can be amusing

I moderate comments on this blog merely to keep spammers out and at times I think that is a shame as some of the spam is quite funny due so I have decided to include some of it here.

You'll notice the bad English suggesting this was written in something like Russian and then translated by a robot. Some thought has gone in to it though as shown by the generic praise that applies to all posts (and none) and also the references to other people who like the post.

I guess that is why the comments get past the Google spam filter but are easy to spot by a human.
  • I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.
  • Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
  •  My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Again, awesome website!
  • An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your web page.
  • What i do not realize is in fact how you're no longer really a lot more smartly-favored than you might be now. You're very intelligent. You know therefore considerably on the subject of this matter, made me in my view imagine it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men are not interested until it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!
Remember, this is all rubbish and the fawning praise is just to get me to accept their links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!