8 December 2009

Concert industriel pour orgue

I am not sure that I need to say much more than to repeat the title of the CD, Concert industriel pour orgue.

From this you can tell that this is industrial music with a grand classical flavour, which hits two of my big buttons in a big way.

Add to this the fact that the musician behind it all, Vladimir Hirsch, is Czech then the appeal to me is obvious.

I have to thank last.fm for discovering Vladimir Hirsch and his music. I told last.fm what music I like and it correctly worked out that I would like this too.

I recently bought this album and another of his, Graue Passion, and they are now cosying up next to Wild Beasts and Placebo on my iPod and they get let out to play when I am working at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!