9 November 2016

BCSA "Get to Know You" Social (November 2016)


This was such a busy and fun evening that I did not even have time to do an Instagram of my smazeny syr as I always always do. This is what it looks like when you do not apply any filters of effects. It certainly looks good enough to eat!

Despite this being just a couple of weeks before the BCSA Annual Dinner there was still a good turn out and that meant that there were plenty of good conversations for me to join in and to enjoy.

It was a typical BCSA "Get to Know You" Social evening and that is why it was so good. I go every month for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!