10 May 2015

Watergardens on Kingston Hill (May 2015)


The Watergardens on Kingston Hill are one of my favourite local gardens so I go to most of their open days, which happen twice a year in April/May and October.

There are pretty things in the gardens, things like bridges, waterfalls and these birds, and the prettiest things are the many paths that climb their way around the steep garden. This is a garden for walking through, down and around until every path has been taken at least once and preferably twice, once in each direction.

So that is exactly what I did for forty five minutes or so while the haunting sound of water followed me wherever I went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!