28 October 2006

Day One

I've worked in the IT industry for 25+ years and written articles for several publications over the years so I felt that it was time to start a blog.

I was partially shamed into this when sharing a few Czech beers in West Hampstead on Thursday evening with, amongst others, Tony who has been blogging for some time, and he's a chemistry teacher!

Now that I've finally got this thing set up I expect that future postings will cover music, education, Czech and Slovak affairs, architecture, politics and local pubs.

I will mostly be writing for my own benefit, to keep a record of what I have done and thought, and if anybody else finds anything I write interesting then that is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!