8 July 2013

Team photo at Cottam


I normally avoid having my photograph taken as assiduously as I avoid taking pictures of other people but sometimes there is no escape and sometimes the results are fine.

This is me (far right in a suit!) with the rest of the project team that I was working with at Cottam Power Station. In the background you can see the bases of some of the cooling towers and the conveyor belt that takes the coal into the station.

They were a good team to work with and an interesting one too. Most of them were based at the station permanently, and some had been there for a while, and so they had a completely different, and vital, perspective of the way that things should and could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!