26 December 2006

I got Absolute Sandman (Volume One) for Christmas!

Shopping for me was easy this year as all the reviewers said that The Absolute Sandman Volume One was a must-have, and they are right!

Neil Gaiman is now (rightly) famous for a lot more than Sandman but Sandman remains his master work and understandably so. I did not get into Sandman right away and only started buying the comic around issue #20 but, obviously, I have got all of the series in the ten collections.

So why get them again? Well, because the absolute edition is worth it! The absolute format is much larger which gives more impact to the visuals, particularly as they have been recoloured. It's also simply a good excuse to read all the stories again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!