28 December 2006

The Apple Shop is fantastic!

This was meant to be a cultural day out in London and I did manage to get them to spend a little time looking at old maps of London at the British Library but the highlight of the day for them was the traditional visit to the Apple Shop in Regent Street.

The main attraction of the shop is the ample opportunity to play with various bits of Apple technology. This includes the iMacs with built-in iSight that allow you to take photos of yourself (like this one of my two boys) and email them to yourself.

The Apple Shop also serves as a popular, and free, internet cafe as all the computers are online so while the boys were busy taking lots of photos of themselves I was able to check my email and spend my gold on Kings of Chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!