21 September 2008

Catching up with the JLA

Most of the comics that I read are from Marvel simply because I have limited time for reading and so I stick with my favourites. But I used to read many DC comics too and am still interested in their main characters.

These days I get to read some Batman and Superman and I keep an eye of the rest of the DC universe through blogs like Shelly's Comic Book Shelf.

Thanks to Shelly I was able to follow the saga of the reformed Justice League of America and knew that I was missing something good. It helps that the author, Brad Meltzer, is a best selling novelist.

Now I have the chance to enjoy these stories myself as the first story arc, The Tornado's Path, originally published in JLA issues 1 to 7 is available as a trade paperback, which I am about to take with me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!