This time is was quite frustrating as there were some significant planning applications that we could have discussed, such as Latchmere House and the former gas holder site in North Kingston, but the Committee was not willing to discuss them.
Instead we spent a couple of hours talking about nothing very much and, as far as I recall, we made only made one decision of any sort.
However, I did manage to acquire, or carry-forward, quite a few actions:
- Circulate the listed buildings list.
- Make websites changes suggested in the recent review.
- Develop a timetable that covers the Townscape Awards and HODs.
- Circulate some of the Latchmere House plans and say why I do not like them.
- Publicise the planned visits on the website, London Walk and Quaker Centre. Take details from latest Newsletter.
- Publicise future speakers on the website.
- Find out more about the London Skyline Campaign.
Has North Kingston student accommodation. Been deferred? Have they appealed?
What is the status of Gas Holder site (14/12215)? And why does nobody at the meeting know?
Town House, why are we discussing this, what is the status?
We don't care about closing banks!
George to object to Six Bells change of use (our one decision on the night).
The planning application for the new North Kingston school should be submitted in the Sumner with the school opening September 2015. The existing building will be retained to allow this deadline to be met.
Concerned about the finish of the market stalls, did they use untreated wood? The grain end is open to the weather and the holes will let rain in.