24 February 2010

A quiz too far

My latest go at entertaining the usual Sunday night crowd at The Willoughby with a cultured quiz was somewhat less than successful.

The TV round was reasonable enough, so was the music round, but I made the mistake of assuming that somebody might know something about books, news, or geography. Or stamps.

I included a few butterflies in response to the feedback that I got last time and still nobody knew any of them :-)


It takes a lot of effort to pull together a quiz of six round of ten questions plus the picture round, unless you simply use a quiz book like some others do, and I'm not sure that the effort is always worth the reward. So I think I'll be leaving the quiz alone for a while and will enjoy some early nights instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!