1 October 2014

#DayofDredd

Today is the Day of Dredd when the legion of fans of the chisel chinned Judge from the pages of 2000AD raise their voices in unison to call for a sequel to the rather good 2012 film starting Karl Urban. I quite like the 1995 film starring Sylvester Stallone too but it is probably best not to mention that.

I have done my little bit to raise the profile of Judge Dredd today by tweeting with the hashtag #DayofDredd and by writing this blog post, which also gives me the opportunity to dig out a photo of me wearing the 30th anniversary t-shirt on holiday in Tunisia in 2007 when it was new.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!