9 January 2010

The ABC Warriors are back!!

I was going to write about some other comics but then this week's 2000AD arrived and the plot changed.

Prog 1666 see the start of the latest saga of the ABC Warriors, which started waaaay back in 1979, is Book IV of The Volgan War.

It's a year since Book III (how did that happen?) and the warriors have been greatly missed, because Pat Mills writes scorching scripts and Clint Langley is just an insanely good artist.



So good is the art that I was compelled to take a photo of a double page spread last time that I wrote about it and I've done it again today.

This is why 2000AD continues to be the first comic that I read every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!