16 August 2007

Sensational Alex Harvey Band fan convention



This is the musical event of the year for me and I am looking forward to it enormously. I went to the first SAHB convention last year and am looking forward to meeting up again with the fans, many of whom come from Scotland so I do not see them at the London or Southampton gigs.

The logistics are proving to be bit of a nightmare as I am working in Dallas during the week. This means an overnight flight that lands at Gatwick on Friday morning giving me around 10 hours to get home, change bags (packing for the convention is easy, black trousers and a collection of SAHB t-shirts) and catch a train to Wolverhampton. A hassle, but it will be worth it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!