9 May 2007

You can't see my office from here ...

... but you could if not for the Euston Tower which is rather in the way!

A couple of years back I was at an IPPR workshop in the BT Telecom Tower and afterwards we were allowed to go up to the observation deck where I took a number of pictures, including this one. Today I was taking pictures of the tower while on my lunchtime walk and so was reminded of my visit there.

This photograph is looking almost due north over Camden with Regent's Park on the left. At the bottom of Euston Tower, but not very obvious in this photo is the branch of Pret a Manager that I go to most lunchtimes. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!