23 May 2007

Away from the office for a couple of days

The Selsdon Park Hotel is not a bad place to spend a couple of days networking when the warm sunny days allow you to spend a lot of the time outside. The formal grounds lead to the golf course and all you can see from this side of the hotel is miles of park lands; it's really hard to believe that you are in London.

I was there for a two day conference / workshop
that turned out to be one of the very best corporate events that I have ever been to. We all came away enthused and with some concrete actions to build our own careers in the company and to develop business opportunities.

And, catching up with my voicemails on the way home, I found that I am off to Finland on Monday for a new project. Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!