20 April 2007

A few things to read

I'm not sure for certain if I'm managing to keep to my New Year's Resolution to read more books and comics than I buy but I suspect I'm well short of the target. Looks like I will be doing a lot of reading over the summer holidays.

Obviously none of this is my fault.

For example, somebody on The Saint forum was offering paperbacks recently so I had to get the five that I did not already have. And nice books always make good birthday / xmas presents. And there have been some special issues, such as the two Philip Jose Farmer books and the Fafhrd and Gray Mouser collection. And Rebellion has started reprinting old Judge Dredd, Nemesis and Strontium Dog stories from 2000AD.

Not my fault at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!