11 May 2016

BCSA "Get to Know You" Social (May 2016)


One day I may run out of filters and effects to use in my monthly Instagram photos of Smazeny Syr at the monthly BCSA "Get to Know You" Socials but I am having fun playing with them in the meantime.

I used to have Smazeny Syr at the socials out of fondness for the time I spent in Prague where, as a vegetarian, I was forced to eat a lot of it. Luckily I liked it. Now I have had it so many times that it has become a tradition and one I am reluctant to break.

Another  tradition I am reluctant to break is going to the BCSA "Get to Know You" Socials every month and there is no reason why I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!