19 November 2014

Open Mic Night at the Grey Horse (19 November 14)

My walks home from Kingston often include a slight detour to the Grey Horse and that is how I found myself there on this Wednesday evening. I was hoping that it was an Open Mic Night, and it was.

The set up was much the same as ever and that is no bad thing. One slight change was that the pub ran out of Young's Ordinary after my first pint and I had to move on to the Naked Ladies, which was fine.



The music was fine too. Having popped in for a quick pint I ended up having a slow three to enjoy more of the music and to talk to more people. It was another jolly evening and I will miss them when the Grey Horse comes under "new management" in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!