11 May 2014

Willoughby Pub Quiz (May 2014)


I have still not got a formula for doing my pub quizzes and this time a couple of potential rounds fell away when I failed to find ten questions on the subject that I could reasonably expect somebody to know the answers to. Everybody knows four or five things about Lenny Henry, but ten?

The picture round was easy though and I used something that I picked up a few weeks ago. It was Londonist that alerted me to this map of London's waterways and all I had to do was to blank out the names and to remember to keep an original copy so that I had the answers. These are included in the small picture which you can expand to full-size by clicking on it.

I like doing rounds like this one where I learn something in setting the questions rather than just asking about things that I know already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!