6 February 2014

A new shirt for a new season


The new Rugby League season is upon us and Leeds Rhinos have a very different away strip this year. I last bought one two years ago and that was very bright with its pink and blue hoops. Last year's away shirt was much the same, possibly even pinker.

This year they have gone for white, which I love, not least because that is the home colour of Leeds United (Leeds Rhinos wear blue and yellow at home). It is also a colour that is easier to match with other things.

It is a short-sleeved shirt, as was the last one, so I think that I'll keep wearing the other rugby shirts that I have, Leeds Carnegie and Wales, for a while.

It should be warm enough to wear it on Saturday 16 August when the Rhinos are due to play the London Broncos at their new ground, The Hive in Edgware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!