8 May 2013

DC Comics Digital Sneak Peeks: 8 May 2013


Batman makes this week's selection because of the simplicity of the picture that has Batman fighting Bruce Wayne in mud; Batman fans will know what the mud means. The square style of the figures, not just their jaws, is reminiscent of Frank Miller and that's good.



This is a page from Green Lantern Corps drawn by Fernando Pasarin. What I like about the this page is the detail in the individual panels, the construction of the page and the highly appropriate green hue.



I think it is obvious why I have chosen this cover, but I'll explain anyway. The red skeleton is vivid against the yellow background, the expression of the skull, the explosion and the grenade in ribcage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!