24 November 2008

I'm a "doer" - apparently

Typealyzer's assessment of my writing style in this blog is:

ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.
This is based on what I have written, rather than what I do, so it is not that surprising that the results are mixed when compared to my own self-perception (which, of course, can also be wrong).

"Engaging in physical out-door activities" is not me, except for walking which is not that physical, but "very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through" seems pretty fair to me. The picture presented with the analysis looks nothing like me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!