4 March 2007

Watching films on TV



This cartoon by Nemi (written and drawn by Lise Myhre) rang true with me when I read it back in December because I am always watching things on TV that I have on DVD.

Recently I watched Under Siege, which is one of my very favourite films, on Film4 then watched the ending again on Film4+1. Then, a couple of days, ago I watched Aliens (the best of the four Alien films) and tonight it was Jack and Sarah. Tomorrow night I plan to watch I, Robot too.

So that's a Steven Segal action movie, a horror flick, a British romcom and a scifi film; that must say something about my artistic tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!