7 August 2013

DC Comics Digital Sneak Peeks: 7 August 2013


Trillium, like Collider last week, is a new comic that I know absolutely nothing about but the cover does enough to make me want to find out more. Also like Collider last week, the main part of the cover is an upside-down head and shoulders, that's unlikely to be a coincidence.

I like the 50s sci-fi pulp feel to it and the contrast between the spacewoman and the First World War scene below. The cover suggests that there is an interesting story inside and that is what it was meant to do.



I'm still not a big Green Arrow fan, not since the days that Mike Grell wrote and drew him in 1987, but that does not stop me appreciating the excellent composition of this cover. It is just a beautiful picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!