21 August 2013

DC Comics Digital Sneak Peeks: 21 August 2013


This Catwoman cover looks seriously creepy, like a pulp fiction horror comic. I love it for the complexity of the picture, the simplicity of the colouring and the eerie mood it generates.



I picked cyborg Supergirl last month and she is now back to normal but pursued by a cyborg Superman. The angular line work gives this cover its edge and the splash of red from Supergirl's cape adds contrast and action.



Last week I chose a woman with two swords so I could hardly ignore a woman with two axes. Wonder Woman's stride is purposeful and the flowing red hair suggests that something strange is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!