11 June 2014

BCSA "Get to Know You" Social (June 2014)

I had missed a couple of the monthly British Czech and Slovak Association (BCSA) Social Evenings because of work (a good reason for not working) so I was delighted to be able to get back there in June.

Even then working away in Reading meant that I did not get there until slightly after 7pm. When I am working in London I like to be there around 6:30pm because some people always come early and, being simplistic, it makes it a longer evening with more time for talking and drinking.

The Czech and Slovak Club was already lively when I got there and it was easy to slip in to the mood and the conversations.

The evening followed the usual pattern of conversations, Pilsner Urquell and Smazeny Syr. Th usual pattern was exactly what I was hoping for and it was another wonderfully relaxing, enjoyable and sociable evening. That is why the BCSA holds the Social Evenings and that is why I go whenever I can, even if I am working in somewhere like Reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!