24 July 2009

Enjoying China

Despite the delayed flights, the jet-lag, early starts and the occasional rain showers, China is proving to be very much the holiday that I hoped that it would be. I need to look at the photos to remind myself of all the places that I have been to in Shanghai and Beijing in the last few days which has been a dizzy and exhilarating whirl of sights and sensations. I've witnessed the eclipse (mostly through rain clouds), explored the world's largest palace, spent hours on seriously elevated roads, taken two boat trips, seen loads of dragons and eaten and awful lot of rice and vegetables. More when I get the time and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!