5 March 2019

A fond Farewell to Cemetery Beach

I shall miss Cemetery Beach by Warren Ellis and Jason Howard which has just finished its short seven issue run. It was heralded as a rollicking adventure story and this is exactly what it was. For most of the story the baddies chased the goodies and the pace of the action was relentless.

This two page spread in the printed version (copied from my iPad screen) sums up much of what I loved about the series. The action is obvious and exuberant, the art work by Jason Howard is delicious and Warren Ellis provided both the story and the space for the art.



This dynamic due will be returning to Trees soon and I am really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!