14 January 2015

BCSA "Get to Know You" Social (January 2015)

There is not much to say about the BCSA "Get to Know You" Social in January 2015 that I have not said about previous ones but I wanted to mark the occasion with the now traditional picture of my Smazeny Syr and Pilsner Urquell.

One day I'll eat something else or take a photo of something else. Possibly.

Unusually I had worked at home that day so it was a leisurely trip for me up to West Hampstead from Richmond on the London Overground. That line is a gem. Ruzena and Petr beat me there so I was able to blag a free drink before settling in to the evening.

The weather was pretty terrible that night and the rain kept our numbers down a little. I was not counting but I think we had about eight people there which was plenty enough for some good conversations, which is what these evenings are all about. That and the beer.

As always I cannot remember any of the conversations, only the happy mood they left me with. One day I'll take some meaningful notes to remind me of what we talked about. Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!