6 August 2010

Schadenfreude


Lamborghinis are always going to turn heads so when I saw 4 ERN parked near Richmond Bridge I naturally reached for my ever present camera.

I did not know anything about the driver at the time, though the personalised numberplate could have been taken as a clue.

Anyway, much merriment was had a few minutes later in the long queues for Richmond's various late night bars when the lambo drove past without its lights on.

A minor misdemeanour to be sure but that sort of embarrassment that is never forgotten by those who witnessed it. The coolness of the car was swept away in the stupidity of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!